Friday, May 27, 2011

June's Wish List

Junes Wish List
Hi Everyone


So I thought it would be a good idea to post the things I have been wanting to get. I also thought it would be good to post it once a month. A good time is the beginning of the month. The things that I want aren't expensive but with my budget its a bit of a stretch. I really like that its spring and I can wear more color and thats the reason why I want those red jeans. I also want them in fuchsia. Print is everywhere right now. If you don't want to overwhelm your outfit then the easiest way it to add something small, like a head band. Now as in #2, the bag, its a dupe for the ones that are being sold at Aldo's. Its only 20 bucks...wow.  I am in need for some new shades and I don't think its worth spending more then 20 bucks on a pair, simple because I tend to get them scratched. And the last ones, #1 and #5 are from Charlotte Russe and they always have a special for shoes. Right now they have buy one and get another pair for $10. Number 1 are just so cute, the flower and the color makes them adorable. Number 5 are nude pumps, a staple, something that I need to have and so does everyone else.


Do you have anything on your wishlist?


XO, Cari


2 comments:

  1. oh nice things, love love the red heels!!! :)

    xo Emma

    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete