Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Purple Smokes

Hi Ladies,


   Here is a look that I did a couple days ago....I had many things to say in this blog post because it was suppose to be up two days ago. But since then I have forgotten what I was going to write. Must not been something good cause otherwise I would not have forgotten. So I'll stop the blobbing and let you check out the look.


Xo, Cari


Hola Chicas,


   Aqui esta un look que hice algunos dias atras. Tenia algunas cosas de que contar pero como este blog tenia que haber estado desde dos dias atras se me olvido. Bueno lo que haiga sido no ha de ver sido tan importanto porque si lo fuera no se me hubiera olvidado. Mucha platica, so alto aqui. Agui las dejo con las fotos del look.




   Besos,
Cari     

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. very nice. what color/brand is your lipstick? and eye shadow? thanks

    http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how your lips are coordinating! im following :-)

    ReplyDelete