Thursday, October 25, 2012

Uggs Galour

Photobucket

Hey Ladies,

Here is the second look on how to casually dress your leggings. I love to wear my Uggs with leggings, I think that's the only time I wear them. I don't wear my Uggs  with shorts or skirts simply because they are meant for the cold weather so it makes no sense to wear them in the summer (plus, I don't need sweaty feet).

On another note, tomorrow the final but not the only way of wearing leggings.

XO, Cari
 

Photobucket

Hola Chicas,

Este es el look numero 2 de como casualmente vestir tus leggings. Adoro mis Uggs con leggings y creo que ese es las unica veces que las uso. No uso mis botas con faldas o pantalones cortos por la simple razon de que son hechas para el clima frio y no para la calor (ademas, no me gustaria andar caminando con mis patitas todas sudadas).

Bueno manana tendre el ultimo look.

Besitos, Cari


Sweater: H&M
Boots: Uggs Tall
Tank: Papaya

SHOP MY LOOK:

2 comments:

  1. I hate uggs, but u make them look SEXY!!!!

    P.S: Go enter my Bootie Giveaway!!

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/2012/10/charlotte-russe-bootie-giveaway.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow~~ this is you, always bring me surprise! loving your uggs! i don't know if it can be worn with holiday party dresses?


    ReplyDelete