Thursday, May 21, 2015

Mustard Tart

 photo IMG_0087_zpsc3ng83vg.jpg

 photo IMG_0093_zpsiprqxily.jpg

 photo IMG_0079_zpsrnw69lbx.jpg

Hello Dolls,

I don't know about you but I can't wait for the day that the fashion stores add some color to their inventory. I have been online shopping and I have yet to find a store who carries some color. Since there are none at the moment, I have used what I already have in my wardrobe to give my outfit some spring cheer.

The neutral piece in this outfit is the white wrapped body suit is from forever21.com and the mustard bandage skirt  is from bcbg.com . The heels, as you must have guessed are from LolaShoetique.com
The necklace is from rocksbox.com and you can get your first month free by using code CARIXOXO. The items that I received in my recent box are gorgeous.

It's almost Memorial Day weekend and I will be super busy with freelancing work, it's bitter sweet. Saturday will be the busiest day of them all with clients back to back nonstop. On the other hand, Monday will be the funnest of them all. I'm looking forward to spending Monday with my family.

 photo IMG_0081_zpskp5jdnqi.jpg

 photo IMG_0100_zpsyf15bmqn.jpg

 photo IMG_0082_zps1tvff13p.jpg

 photo IMG_0116_zps4hutqtca.jpg

 photo IMG_0115_zpswt4esreb.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment