Thursday, September 17, 2015

Top Knot

 photo IMG_1391_zpsdkxewdfx.jpg

 photo IMG_1400_zpswnmhbre8.jpg



Hello Loves,

       I've had this top in my closet for quite some time. I would always browser through my closet, taking it out for a minute an place it right back on the rack. My struggle was always what to pair it with. Well now I found its paring. The top was from LoveCulture and the skirt, which was bought a year ago, was from a forgotten place. Wedges, can you guess? If you been reading my last post you probably know that they came from LolaShoetique. Now a days, what shoe doesn't come from there. 

    This summer has been so fashion fun as I would have liked it to be. This summer was filled with earth hipster vibes, something that I didn't get into (not my taste). I was expecting a little more brighter colors and funner clothes but it turned out to be a major #fail. It's a good thing that here in Southern California, summer is never over. I get a chance to re do. 

Did you like this summer fashion trends?

XO, Cari

P.S. I don't like wearing bun or top knots like this one. I feel my head looks like an egg. LOL. But hey, I made it worked (barely).


 photo IMG_1423_zpsz08rttev.jpg

 photo IMG_1426_zpsborfj239.jpg


 photo IMG_1404_zps96ktmipx.jpg

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bspackersandmovers.in
    bspackersandmovers.in/packers-and-movers-in-gandhidham.html
    bspackersandmovers.in/packersandmovers.html
    bspackersandmovers.in/packers-and-movers-in-mundra.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. well-written and informative piece!. this blog is very helpful and we can take lots of ideas. Bulk SMS Service Provider In Chandigarh .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article. keep trying to share your thought and content with us by your blog.Bulk SMS Services Provider In Ahmedabad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Packing and moving from one location to another has become a common part of global life. Nowadays people relocate from one city to another or sometimes even to another country in quest of better life.
    Packers and movers in hrbr layout

    ReplyDelete